Thursday, April 9, 2009

april 1

Today was glamorous. I was asked to pick up a bag by Stella McCartney. I had to make a bunch of deliveries, among which was this very expensive bag.  They deal with it as if it's nothing--it's very interesting. Most of the people are pretty jaded as far as how glamorous something is.  I was oogling at the bag--it is worth about $1300.  I felt like I was being trusted with a lot.  Before that, I handled Ryan McGinley's passport and other extremely valuable things. I feel like an integral part of the office when they trust me with that much, that quickly.

By the end of the day, I was exhausted. I spent all day running around the city,  hopstopping my way around.  It's giving me a great experience as far as working out the subway, which I know, but not as well as I think I will in more time.

I was exhausted when the day was over.  But definitely worth it.


No comments: