Wednesday, April 22, 2009

april twenty-second

Today I was at internship for only a few hours--the rest of the day I was visiting college.

I scanned some more photos, and picked up a bottle of hand sanitizer for Marc. He likes his hand sanitizer so much he has me pick up a bottle when the existing bottle is halfway full. He says he doesn't want to be caught in the transition without sanitizer.

I really like how much city experience I get on the days when I'm out a lot picking and dropping things off. I know how to use the subway, but it's still good to be in practice in terms of using hopstop and such. The subway is sort of a practice experience. I would recommend anyone that do this internship have at least a minimal knowledge of New York.

When I was going out last time to run some errands (which turned out to take a while), Marc told me that those trips are about accuracy, not speed. So if something takes a little longer than it should, that's okay, as long as it gets done. Before that I would nervously hurry along intern-style, worried that I would get in trouble if I were late.

No comments: